If you want to offer successful treatments that will withstand time and gain the fidelity and gratitude of your patients, you need to offer them a solution of regular checks and maintenance. As with a car, no matter how good you take care of it, at some point you need to go for a review. So, patients, need you to provide them with the means to maintain their long-term health.
Who needs this solution
Your clinic could benefit from our recall techniques if:
- You want to promote continuous growth
- Your team has endeavored to maintain a productive schedule
- In many of your procedures, trust has been low
- The team needs a clear understanding of your standard of care for patients
One of the most important factors in your success in the clinic is the efficiency of patient recall.
There are a few questions you should ask yourself if you want to implement a recall system, such as:
- Do you have a program you use for patient recall?
- How do you determine the duration between visits?
- Do they know why next time should come?
- Do the team members know clearly why the next visit?
- Are patients introduced to the recall system from the first visit to the clinic?
We have the experience to guide and train the team in your clinic to achieve high performance.
You will realize the maximum benefit of the patient referral system when the whole team contributes to this.
Benefits of implementing a recall program:
- Develops communication with patients and their understanding of the benefits of regular visits.
- Train the doctor to identify his role in communicating the values of the clinic.
- Develop a doctor-patient relationship.
- Develop a front-desk-patient relationship.